N2B Nail Training Policies
Class size is limited to a maximum number of students.
- A $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration (including Loyalty students).
- Remainder of course fees, including tax must be paid for in full before the start of the first class.
- Add-On classes must be paid for in full at time of registration.
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Children are not allowed in the classroom at any time.
- Please offer us advanced notice if you will be absent or late for class.
- Student and model parking is available on the street. Please discuss parking policies with the Showroom Manager at your location.
- Cell phones must be turned off off during class hours. Please advise your models of this requirement before class begins.
- As you are working toward a profession, please always present yourself in a professional manner. Casual business attire is required. Jeans, runners, sweat pants and hoodies are not permitted.
- Bring your en Vogue manual to every class.
- en Vogue aprons or lab coats are to be worn for all services.
- You are responsible for booking your own models. Please check with your trainer for model requirements.
- You are responsible to tidy up and prepare your workstation before you leave each class.
- A passing grade of 70% or greater for quizzes and theory exams and 80% or greater for practical exams must be attained for course certification.
- In circumstances where a failure occurs, one rewrite theory exam or one retake practical exam will be offered at no additional charge. Each exam thereafter will cost $100.00 (plus GST) and must be paid for in advance and at time of booking. Please note that retake dates are offered at N2B's convenience.