N2B Nail Training Policies
N2B follows Health Canada Best Practices. Students will be required to have sanitation and disinfection products and additional sundries (files, buffers, etc) on hand before they will be allowed to begin practical assignments off Campus.
Class size is limited to a maximum number of students.
- A $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration (including Loyalty students).
- Remainder of course fees, including tax must be paid for in full before the start of the first class.
- Add-On classes must be paid for in full at time of registration.
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Children are not allowed in the classroom at any time.
- Please offer us advanced notice if you will be absent or late for class.
- Student and model parking is available on the street. Please discuss parking policies with the Showroom Manager at your location.
- Cell phones must be turned off off during class hours. Please advise your models of this requirement before class begins.
- As you are working toward a profession, please always present yourself in a professional manner. Casual business attire is required. Jeans, runners, sweat pants and hoodies are not permitted.
- Bring your en Vogue manual to every class.
- en Vogue aprons or lab coats are to be worn for all services.
- You are responsible for booking your own models. Please check with your trainer for model requirements.
- You are responsible to tidy up and prepare your workstation before you leave each class.
- A passing grade of 70% or greater for quizzes and theory exams and 80% or greater for practical exams must be attained for course certification.
- In circumstances where a failure occurs, one rewrite theory exam or one retake practical exam will be offered at no additional charge. Each exam thereafter will cost $100.00 (plus GST) and must be paid for in advance and at time of booking. Please note that retake dates are offered at N2B's convenience.